Internationale Gemeinschaftsschule Erfurt
strong school - strong student
As an education company, we have been committed for more than 19 years to the personal school success of our students. We support children and young people in realizing their full potential and facing new challenges. To do this, we also take advantage of the benefits that a digitized learning world brings. We offer individual and flexible learning opportunities through modern technologies that enable our students and staff to learn from anywhere and at any time. To use learning materials successful the students need to be trained in high media literacy. We also rely on innovative learning methods that meet individual learning needs. In addition, our communication culture promotes individual attention and support for our students. Our setting and clear structure help organize and manage the learning process. A motivating and positive learning environment, feedback and support from teachers or mentors also help to reinforce topics and solve learning problems. Our students, parents and staff value our future-oriented facilities as a place to learn and live.
At the Erfurt location, we are recruiting a class Teacher (m/f/d) for our school.
You are an inspiring teacher who gets students excited about their lesson. Your creative teaching methods arouse interest and joy in learning. You understand how to link subject-specific and interdisciplinary competencies and make pointed use of digital media for this purpose. You are open-minded towards the redesign of teaching and learning settings, a changing role of educators, and the development of a progressive teaching and learning culture. Your zest for life and enthusiasm infect students and colleagues.
Together with our team, you actively shape our school life.
- a fair remuneration
- excellent technical equipment
- small classes as well as modern equipped classrooms
- collegial work in multinational teams with a warm, open and appreciative working atmosphere
- room for your own ideas and for helping to shape our school program
- a completed teaching degree (2nd state examination) or as a side entry with a university degree (university diploma, master's degree)
- open-minded and confident
- enjoy creative work with children and young people and are interested in our bilingual curriculum
- a high degree of willingness to further your professional and methodological-didactical education
Franziska Nerger Tel.: 0331 / 88735526 Mobil: 01575 / 1766118